Clamps & Setting Tools
Engineered Stone, Glass, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Neolith, Onyx, Porcelain & Ceramic, Quartzite, Sintered Stone, Travertine
The Automatic Stealth Seamer™ is the ultimate heavy-duty seam setter for joining, leveling, and flattening stone. The product's open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam. Seams are easily opened and closed via a smooth-turning knurled roller. The 8″ vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for a reliable hold on heavy stone. A powerful compact vacuum pump maintains pressure for all cups, and runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. Improved pump technology provides a stronger hold to very textured or porous materials. Eight seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. Recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
• Joins, levels, and flattens stone to deliver superior seams, every time
• Entire seam is accessible for epoxy application or removal
• 8” vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for strong, reliable hold, and won't lose suction if loss of power occurs
• Eight leveling feet adjust easily to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of warped stone
• Vinyl-capped leveling feet slide for custom placement, but won't scratch surfaces
• Heavy-duty, compact vacuum pump runs on AC or battery power
• Easily converted to manual seam setters
• Quick-connect air tube fittings for easy setup
• Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
• Grey, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain light materials – bring on the white marble!
• Cups feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold.
• More durable manual thumb pump of our own patent-pending design.
• Improved vacuum-release valve is more resistant to epoxy and solvents.
• Joins, levels, and flattens warped stone to help consistently produce a “seamless” look
• Entire seam is accessible while product is in use
• Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain surfaces
• Four leveling points to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of natural materials
• Durable, 8” cups feature a continuous triple seal for strong, reliable hold
• Easy to read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
• Cups can be re-pumped in place, without removal or loss of remaining pressure
• Non-spinning, vinyl-capped leveling feet won’t scratch finished tops
• Smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease