CDK Stone x Alpha Apron Competition
To enter the competition follow @cdk_tools on Instagram and tag us @cdk_tools in a photo or video of you or your team wearing the Alpha x CDK apron. Post a photo of video to your story or in a feed post for your chance TO WIN a CDK Stone food & drink hamper valued at $400.
Competition Runs from 06/12/2022 – 17/02/2022.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
CDK Stone and Alpha Apron Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Alpha Professional Tools, CDK Stone, Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and any third-party agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family in this instance means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
- Promotion commences 9:00AM AEST on 06/12/2022 and closes 9:00AM AEST on 17/02/2022 (Promotional Period).
- Method of entry:
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period; be following @cdk_tools https://www.instagram.com/cdk_tools on Instagram, share an image of themselves or someone from their team wearing a CDK X Alpha Tools Apron (sleeveless or long sleeve) during the Promotion Period and tag @cdk_tools account in their respective post (story or feed post). Each valid entrant who has entered the competition during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into the draw.
- Maximum number of entries:
Entrants can enter multiple times over the promotional period.
Each entry must be supported by separate comments on the Competition Post. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
- CDK Stone reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who CDK Stone has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at CDK Stone’s discretion. Failure by CDK Stone to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. CDK Stone’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, CDK Stone reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The winner will be determined at 1 Freighter Rd, Moorabbin, 3189 between 17/02/2023 and 20/02/2023. The draw will be conducted by a representative from CDK Stone. The Promotor may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The Competition is a Game of Chance. At the time and date specified, each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
- The winning entry will be the entry that are selected at a random draw.
- CDK Stone’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry will win one Food and Beverage hamper to the value of $400+GST.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message no later than three (3) business days after the 20/02/2023.
- The winner has ten (10) business days from CDK Stone’s email to accept the prize by way of replying to the Instagram Direct Message with confirmation of their name, number and delivery address.
- CDK Stone will organise delivery of the prize.
- The winner has three (3) months from the date of acceptance to take delivery of the prize.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by CDK Stone, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, each respective sponsor, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The prizes, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Each entrant warrants that their entry is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants CDK Stone, its affiliates, sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for and purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to CDK Stone using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by CDK Stone.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of CDK Stone, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, CDK Stone reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, CDK Stone (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, CDK Stone (including its respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and includes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the relevant sponsor) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the sponsor; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- CDK Stone, ABN 52 104 900 647 is located at 4-6 Freighter Road, Moorabbin, 3189 Australia. You can contact CDK Stone in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to +61 3 8552 6000.