The Intec-G2® Value Series of Water Jet Cutting Systems represents the greatest “VALUE” for money available in the world of profile abrasive Waterjet cutting.
Designed specifically for the harsh abrasive waterjet environment, the high precision stainless steel band and high friction pulley system is virtually impervious to the airborne abrasive. It is a simple technology providing high accuracy due to a friction drive having zero backlash.
Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized to ensure absolute protection of the drive system for the life of the machine.
Highest quality, machine grade linear bearings. Servo “Z” axis allows fast and efficient Stand-off Height setting.
Stainless steel protection strip along the front loading area. This will keep the machine looking like new for many years.
The AM2000 Servo Controller System delivers maximum acceleration with ultra-high speed feedback to ensure minimum processing time with maximum accuracy and best surface finish.
• Capable of positional accuracy of /- 0.02mm over entire cutting area
• Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized
• Highest quality German made, machine grade linear bearings
• Stainless Steel Loading Strip
• PAC60 (5 Axis) with convenient controls at the cutting head