The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Manual is a surface-mounted reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces. Vacuum cups can be re-pumped in place without loss of remaining suction, and red-collar indicators on thumb pumps allow vacuum pressure to be monitored at a glance. New knurled lock-knobs allow quick repositioning of cups around cutouts. The Sink Hole Saver™ Manual is available in three lengths, with three optional accessories (Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, and Extension Bracket Kit), to provide a protection solution for any situation.
ADDITIONAL US PATENT PENDING
New features for the 2017 model include non-marking cups, easy-to-read pressure indicators, knurled lock-knobs, and new accessories.
• Pays for itself with one prevented break!™
• Surface-mounted reinforcement system for fragile materials
• Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
• Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings
• Easy to read vacuum pressure indicators
• Re-pumpable cups, without remaining pressure loss
• Available in three lengths: 4’, 6’, and 8’
• Available accessories: Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, and • Extension Bracket