• Max polishing width: 2150mm
• Max polishing lenght with standard tracks: 3900mm
• Length of standard tracks: 6.2m
• On request track of different lengths: 9-12m (multiples of 3m)
• Maximum bridge traslation: 2200mm (y axis)
• Vertical travel of the polishing head: 300mm (z axis)
• Power of the polishing head motor: 18kW
• Power of the auxiliary motor: 3kW
• Translation speed on tracks: 0÷32m/min
• Motion speed of the head holder slide: 0÷32m/min
• Pneumatically regulated working pressure: 0÷6bar
• Rotation speed of the head: 700rpm
• Cooling water consuption at 3 bar: 40l/min
• Production capacity for marble slabs: 6÷8mq/h
• Production capacity for granite slabs: 3÷4mq/h
• Total machine mass: 4500kg
SINGLE HEAD POLISHING MACHINE
Basic polisher for all laboratories in the stone industry, and cementitious, versatile and efficient. Accompanied with the optional heads it can polish: marble slabs using the optional PIANA polishing head with Frankfurt or granite abrasives with the head with TANGENTIAL abrasives with oscillating arms. Possibility to install a bush hammer plate or a plate to brush the plates. The marble plate can be applied directly to the tangential head with Frankfurt attachments.
The basic version can polish:
• Marble slabs using the head with Frankfurt type abrasives;
• Granite slabs using:
the optional satellite head with circular grinding wheels with TERZAGO Brevetti couplings;
fickert type TANGENTIAL abrasive head.
The plate for marble can be applied on the satellite head with Frankfurt type abrasives.
Satellite head head for granite.
• Tangential head for granite
• Head for marble
• Bush-hammering plate
• Automatic Head changer
• Storage for 4 head (one or more)
• Tilting table (one or more)
• Additional Rail 3.6mt (one or more)