• Working Area: 3000mm x 1000mm x 380mm (X,Y,Z)
• Electro Spindle Speed: 0-10000rpm
• 12Hp ( 9Kw ) Motor – ISO40
• Powerful CAD/CAM with artistic, geometrical and parametric programming
• Laser pointer for the vacuum cups positioning
• Tool magazine: 12+12
• Remote pendant control
• Automatic lubrication
• Weight: 2800kg
Cobalm IDEA TOP 30.10
Numerically controlled machine centre with 3/4 interpolated axis (X-Y-Z), for working engineered stone, marble, granite and all natural stone.
The machine is built as an electrowelded metal structure that has been treated with polyurethane coatings. It is designed with a “moving bridge” structure and work surface made from rectified solid aluminium plate.
The movement of the axis is through brushless motors on precisely machined racks with linear ball guides. Especially suitable for drilling, milling, creation of sloped benchtops and polishing flat surfaces and edges.
The large stroke in the “Z” axis allows the machining of high thickness materials.