• Calibrator/gauging: 0-90º
• Bevelling spindles: 2 (pre-cut)
• Series of spindles for the edge (the first with diamond wheel generating the bullnose profile): 8
• Series of bevelling spindles: 4
• Extendable bar to support pieces with big dimensions
• Rollers for material loading/unloading
• Dimensions: 6500mm x 2300mm x 2380mm
• Weight: 7000kg
• Water: 180L/min
• Air consumption at 250L/min: 6-8bar
• Max. installed power: 56Kw
COMANDULLI Omega 100
Conveyor belt machine.
The OMEGA series, automatic multi-spindle belt polishing machine, is remarkable for its performance and production on every kind of marble, granite and reconstituted stone. The Omega is able to produce all of the profiles used in benchtop fabrication, monumental and building industries.
On steps, window sills and other works with thickness from 20 to 60mm (Omega 60) and from 20 to 100mm (Omega 100) this machine is able to perform: calibration/gauging, straight edge, bevels, upper groove, lower groove, sloping cuts and their polishing, quirk mitres (QM), slot cuts in general, bullnose, edges with regular round shapes.
• Spindle for lower / upper groove
• Vertical spindle for polishing the underside calibrated edge