New features for the 2017 model include non-marking cups, easy-to-read pressure indicators, knurled lock-knobs, updated pump, Rechargeable Power Pack, quick-release valves, and new accessories.
The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Auto is a surface-mounted, vacuum-pump powered reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces. The Sink Hole Saver™ Auto features a stronger vacuum pump with greater airflow rate than previous models. The pump runs on an all-new 12V Li-ion Rechargeable Power Pack that lasts up to 5 hours on a single charge, with an LCD display showing the remaining power level, so you never have to wonder if your battery will last through another install. Quick-release valves make product removal fast and easy, and new knurled lock-knobs allow quick repositioning of cups around cutouts. The Sink Hole Saver™ Auto is available in three lengths, with two optional accessories (Angle Bracket and Vertical Lifting Handle Kit), to provide a protection solution for any situation.
ADDITIONAL US PATENT PENDING
• Pays for itself with one prevented break™
• Surface-mounted, vacuum pump powered, reinforcement system for fragile materials
• Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
• Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings
• Powerful, compact vacuum pump
• Rechargeable Power Pack runs for up to 5 hours on a single charge
• Quick-release vacuum valves make removal fast and easy
• Available in three lengths: 4’, 6’, and 8’
• Available accessories: Angle Bracket and Vertical Lifting Handle Kit